We are sorry for your loss. We know that bereavement is a distressing and difficult time and that every loss is a very personal experience.
After bereavement some people find comfort in knowing they can make a difference to others by supporting a charity; this could be a cause that supported your loved one or one which has played a role in your life in some other way. Sometimes it is just good to know that you are able to make that difference to others without having a personal connection to a charity.
Asking friends and family to donate in lieu of flowers or through a funeral collection is a meaningful way to remember your loved one, whilst also making a difference to others.
If you would like to support Alice House Hospice in this way we are here to help and can…
- Liaise with your chosen Funeral Director to supply envelopes or an alternative suitable container.
- Send a personal thank you for the donations received.
- Thank individual friends and family where details are given.
- At a later date, inform you of the total amount of donations received in memory of your loved one.
- Online funeral notices/collections.
You can also set up your own In Memory Fundraising page where you can share posts and pictures of your loved ones as well as collect donations in their memory. Click here to set up a page…
Please contact either your chosen funeral director or contact Nicola Winwood, In Memory Fundraiser on 01429 855554, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.