Wills & Legacies
Leaving a gift in your Will to Alice House is one of the best ways of making sure Hospice care will be around for our children and our children's children.
Alice House Hospice are working in partnership with specialist online wills company, Beyond, who offer a legally-binding will in return for a donation to Alice House. It takes just 15 minutes and each will is checked by legal experts and can be updated at any time.
Why is a Will important?
A will is such an important thing to have in place to ensure that you have control over what will happen to your money, your home and your belongings when you die. Having a Will helps to ensure your loved ones are looked after.
Benefits of having a will include:
- Deciding how your estate will be distributed.
- Naming guardians for your children.
- Giving your partner financial security.
- Avoiding hefty inheritance tax bill.
- Preventing family battles over your legacy.
- Leaving gifts for friends or to causes close to your heart.
Why use Beyond?
- Beyond provide support by live chat or phone 9am-7pm, seven days a week.
- You receive unlimited updates for a year after activation – you can them opt to pay £10 per year for continued unlimited updates.
- Includes free National Will Registration worth £30 to ensure your Will can be located.
- Includes free optional physical storage of your Will.
How can I help Alice House Hospice?
The service is free for you but it comes a cost to Alice House.
- During the process we kindly ask you to donate to Alice House to help us continue to provide our specialist care and support for local patients and their families.
- You could also consider leaving a gift in your Will to a charity – this is another way that you can use this service to help secure the future of local hospice care.